419-334-8911 ready2work@wsos.org

Where Can I Receive Training?

Participants in the Ready to Work program can receive training at any institution that provides coursework and certifications that fall under H1B Ready to Work grant funding qualifications. To see the list of schools and courses already approved, contact us for more information. Courses can be added to the list by contacting a career coach. A copy of the school’s accreditations, curriculum/coursework and certifications awarded will be needed to determine eligibility. We have several partner schools that offer high quality programs for Ready to Work participants. Below is a list of our partner institutions.


Michigan Institute of Aviation and Technology
2955 S. Haggerty Road Canton, MI 48188
Northwest State Community College
22600 OH-34 Archbold, OH 43502
PENTA Career Center
9301 Buck Rd. Perrysburg, OH 43551

Vantage Career Center
818 N Franklin St Van Wert, OH 45891
Terra State Community College
2830 Napoleon RdFremont, OH 43420